COVID-19 poses a real and significant threat to the most vulnerable in our society and as an organisation working within water hygiene, public health is at the heart of what we do.
We are committed to playing our part in helping to restrict the spread of the virus by following the latest UK Government and NHS advice.
We are actively encouraging:
- Practicing good levels of hygiene in our premises and when at our clients’ sites, complying fully with any specific local arrangements
- Making our staff fully aware of the need to self-isolate if they experience symptoms or where they are at a high risk of infection due to travel or close proximity to anyone testing positive
- Further site risk assessment measures specific to Covid-19
- Avoiding any non-essential meetings or gatherings for foreseeable future
- Put in place processes and procedures to enable staff to work from home where possible
- Keeping in touch with our customers and maintaining good communications throughout
More information can be found at Gov.uk and Public Health England. We will be keeping up to date with all the latest guidance and will update our policies and procedures in response to this evolving and fast-moving pandemic.
We look forward to working with suppliers and clients alike to navigate this difficult time as safely and efficiently as possible.
For Alton Pump Services Ltd
Jason Horn, Director.
If you have any queries, please contact the Alton Pump Services team on 01420 561661.