- From an overflowing pump chamber or septic tank to a blocked drain or treatment plant, Alton Pump Services can provide the equipment and expertise necessary to resolve any issue.
- Whether you require an emergency tank empty or a regular maintenance visit, our team can remove wet waste or floodwater in no time, (often the same day) before disposing of it quickly and responsibly at one of the local water authority sites. We have a range of different tanker and jetting vehicles to choose from, so can handle any situation quickly and cost-effectively.
- Our experienced, professional engineers take great care to keep disruption to a minimum – looking out for your property, garden and surroundings at all times – and you may not even need to be home when we attend.
- Our tanker drivers work closely with our drainage engineers to provide a range of services including CCTV surveys, home buyers / sellers surveys, treatment plant and pump servicing and maintenance and more.
Tank Emptying, Gulley and Chamber Clearance and Wet Waste Removal Services
- Clearance of floodwater
- Wet waste & wastewater disposal
- Blocked drain jetting & suction clearance
- Septic and cesspit tank cleaning / emptying
- Gully, culvert & catch-pit cleaning
- Emergency flood response